- Model Number Explanation
Model Number Explanation
Type: The standard types are marked with W.B. and K. Model numbers suffixed with an E represent direct drive models. Model numbers suffixed with H, such as BH and KH, represent 2-stage worm gear reducer which is normally an intrant-type reducer.
Model: Defined by the center dostance between shafts. The higher the model number, the higher the reducer structure.
Reduction Ratio: The higher the speed reduction ratio, the lower running speed of output shaft. The speed reduction range for single stage worm gear reducers is 1/5~1/100.The reduction ratio range for 2-stage worm gear reducers is 1/100~1/3600.
- Shaft Direction:
- L- Left Output(When the user faces the input shaft, the output shaft is located on the left side.)
- R-Right Output(When the user faces the input shaft, the output shaft is located on the right side.)
- DI-Two input shafts with single output shaft.
- DO-Single input shaft with two output shafts.
- DIO-Two input shafts with two output shafts.
- RDO-Right, two output shafts(K type).
- LDO-Left, two output shafts(K type).
- Co-Hollow shaft.
Horsepower: 1/8 HP~30HP