Machine Speed and Effi. Comparison
*The information from RGL existing equipments.
Worm Teeth Cutting Test :
|Worm Material :||S45C||
Hexagonal part machining
|Accuracy :||5µm / 100mm|
|Time :||Shortened by 70%|
Surpasses the Speed and Accuracy of Whirl Wind Type Milling Machineworm profile
Worm / Dual-lead Worm / Variable-lead Worm / Tapered Worm / Lead Screw /
Spline Shaft with 6,8 or 10 Grooves/ Emove Sharp Corners on Thread / keyway.
- Spline Shaft Work Pice
- Work Pice
(To Match With Bevel Gear)
- Worm Shaft
- Work Pice
- DUAL-LEAD Work Piece
- Hexagonal part machining
- Grinding Wheel Machining
- Integral forming blade feed rod
Optimized Machine Structure High Rigidity !
The structural parts of the machine, such as the base and saddle, are analyzed by using the advanced Finite element Analysis software. When the structural parts are subjected to a maximum load, there is almost no deformation on the base and a minimum deformation of less than 10µm on the saddle. This gives a proof for the unmatched structural rigidity of DS-1000.
- Thread Milling (Single Lead, Dual Lead, Taper, Hypoid Gear And Neiman Type Machining)
- Spline Shaft Machining.
- Grinding Wheel Slotting.
- For Removing Sharp Corners on the Threads.(DS-1000HZ only)
- Applicable for Machining Keyways.(DS-1000HZ only)
- Polygon Milling Operations.(DS-1000HZ only)